The Armstrong Community Theater will be holding their
18th Annual Rubber Ducky Derby on Sunday July 25th 2021 from 12pm-4pm at Falcon Park, Ford City, PA.
Tickets are $5 per Ducky! Tickets are available by:
purchasing through an ACT board members or at one of our upcoming summer musicals. You may also purchase a ducky ticket on the day of the event (until sold out).
Ticket price includes: A buffet lunch of picnic foods
and a chance to win some wonderful prizes. First place wins a cash prize of $250! (see posts for additional prize information).
This is a fun way to spend your Sunday afternoon and
help ACT raise some funds for future shows!
2021 Rubber Ducky Derby Prize List
(not in any particular order)
- $250.00 in cash
- $25 gift card from Lowes – donated by ACT
- $25 gift card from Applebees – donated by ACT
- 5 Free Hair cuts from Fantastic Sams
- $50 Amazon Gift Card – donated by ACT
- 4 passes to the Pittsburgh Zoo
- 4 passes to Living Treasurers
- $25.00 gift card from Kings
- 4 passes to Phipps Conservatory
- $100 Z Card from Sheetz
- 2 tickets to the Pittsburgh Opera – The Magic Flute
- 2 passes to the Carnegie Science Center
- 2 passes to the Andy Warhol museum
- A collectable from the Pittsburgh Steelers
- A camping stove – donated by Janice Wright
- Pure Romance Basket – donated by Amy Schaffhauser
And more prizes are being donated up until the day of the event.